Rice: At the beginning of the film is the wedding of Ralph Hapschatt and Betty Munroe. As the newlyweds exit the church, you should toss the rice along like the on-screen wedding guests.
- One small handful of rice to be thrown per guest. Directly in the air, near you. Not at screen or at other customers.
Newspapers: When Brad and Janet are caught in the storm, Janet covers her head with a newspaper The “Plain Dealer”. At this point, you should likewise cover your head.
Water pistols: These are used by members of the audience to simulate the rainstorm that Brad and Janet are caught in. (Now do you see why you should use the newspapers?)
- Only small squirt guns –water only. No super soakers. Squirt water in the air, not at people (especially near food/drink). Do not squirt any Chunky’s staff.
- No lighters.
Rubber gloves: During and after the creation speech, Frank snaps his rubber gloves three times. Later, Magenta pulls these gloves off his hands. You should snap your gloves in sync each time to create a fantastic sound effect.
- One small handful of Confetti per guest only. Throw in the air near you. Not at other people or screen (keep clear of food and drink).
- Two pieces of toast per guest only. Thrown directly in the air, not at other customers or at screen.
- One deck of cards or less per guest only. Please throw directly in the air near you. No at screen or customers.
- One roll per party please!
ENJOY THE SHOW!