Since reopening on June 29th, safety has been our number one priority for our guests and staff. Chunky’s is “The Only Way to See a Movie” and this vision not only means the movie-going experience but also a promise that we will take every measure to ensure your comfort, safety and confidence in us with every visit!
So if you haven’t been by yet for dinner and a movie, below is a list of the many steps we are taking.
THEATER SEATING, LAYOUT & DINING
- Our theaters are operating at 50% capacity allowing plenty of room for safe physical distancing between other guests.
- Seats and tables have been physically removed and spaced.
- We are utilizing general admission seating to allow customers the ability to seat and space themselves no closer than 6ft from other guests.
- Our managers are constantly in the theaters to ensure safe distancing is being followed by all guests.
- Our HVAC system is constantly circulating fresh air into the theater.
- Our theaters are large with very high ceilings ensuring an open-space environment.
- It is recommended that guests wear a mask in all common areas where social distancing cannot be practiced. Customers do not need to wear a mask when they are seated at their table in the theater.
- Our food and beverage menu is now in a single-use disposable format. Our menu can also be accessed via a QR code found at the ticket counter.
- Ketchup, salt and pepper have been removed from the tables and are now available only upon request.
STAFF SAFETY = CUSTOMER SAFETY
- Masks are worn by all of our staff members during their shift.
- We are deep cleaning and sanitizing all tables and chairs between each show time in all theaters.
- All high frequency touch points in our lobby, ticket counter, doors, bathrooms are constantly being cleaned throughout the day.
- All staff entering the building for a shift must have their temperature recorded and any staff with any symptoms will be instructed to stay home.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- Plexiglass has been installed at our ticket counter for additional safety measures. Tickets can also be purchased online to avoid additional contact upon arrival.
- We have floor and theater signage throughout our location to reinforce 6ft social distancing.
- We have floor decals asking guests to stay to the right in our hallways and when entering/exiting theaters.
- Upon arrival we have signage asking guests to only come in for a movie if they are symptom free.